Becoming a professional writer

When I was little I always wrote stories. I got good grades on my essays and stories. I dreamt of one day writing a best selling book. Now with the internet access I can now try to fulfill my dream. That book, a work of fiction, already has 2 chapters written. Until it is finished I am learning the ropes of being a professional writer. I already have 14 articles written at Associated Content Check out my published content! and I have been paid for them too. It is nice to have some extra money for doing something I like doing - writing.

Here are some of the items I have done:
Is your wedding ring making you sick?
Saving money on your food bill
New Years Eve 2008 fireworks displays in San Francisco
Bad toys for Christmas
My Grandmother's odd cooking recipes

If you are interested in becoming a freelance writer for the internet then click on the AC banner above. It is free to join and you can either write article for them for money or write and submit your own short items for performance pay (you get $1.50 for every 1000 times your article is read) It is a very simple and quick way to learn about freelance writing.

2 comments:

Sophiesknitstuff said...

I hope you do get that book out, you have a talent for writing, I wish I could produce great content like that as quickly as you but things keep getting in the way (other blogs, house chores, shopping, kids, blog promotion...).

Jan said...

I have all the same chores as you do including a few outdoor ones since we live on a farm/ranch like chopping and hauling wood, dealing with snow and power outages (that last for days sometimes). Not only that but I also have 3 websites to maintain, 3 other blogs (one at wordpress that puts this one in the dust but no money from it). How do I do it? I don't watch that much TV. I might watch about 1 hour a night if there is a program on that I like. Also I gave up on the blog promotion because I am finding out something BIG that changes everything. I am going to write about it in my blog today, Dec. 14, 2007