Earn extra money beta testing video games

I have done beta testing in the past for websites before they have been released to the public. Mostly it was checking to see if the shopping carts worked correctly or seeing if the message boards were formatted correctly. I am still an administrator for one message board. My pay for helping them out was usually limited to "membership" or discounts. Once and a while I get to put up a banner ad but that is it. I never thought to do it as a full time job. I know they are out there I just haven't bothered looking for them. I did find information on becoming a beta tester for video games. Action video games are not a pastime for me, I prefer card type games rather than action/adventure types of video games. This information on beta testing video games seems to be more related to the action type games. I guess I'll pass on that.

No comments: