Ready to save money on back to school shoes?

This post brought to you by Famous Footwear. All opinions are 100% mine.

We could all use some extra savings on back to school shopping. It is estimated that the average family with children will spend close to $1500 on back to school clothes and school supplies. Saving money anywhere they can will help out and I am going to help them out.

FF-BiggestVictory-GIF_300x250(1).jpg

Famous Footwear, the shoe people are having a back-to-school promotion that offers a buy one, get one half off sale. They are also offering a 15% off coupon. To get in on the savings click on this link BOGO + 15% off Famous Footwear Coupon The coupon is good until 8/18/2012 so go and print it out right away before you forget to do it. I know that if I don't do something right away, I forget to do it. I can't tell you how many times I am given a store coupon to use next time I am in the store and forget to hand it to the clerk. So don't do that!!

Famous Footwear also has a frequent shopper program that offers special discounts and you can earn points toward rewards certificates. You can earn up to $100 a year and that's not small change either. Sign up in the store for the rewards program and get yet another discount offer. By the way that coupon I mentioned above becomes 20% off instead of 15% off if you are a rewards member.

They really want you to shop in their store and want to offer you all the discounts they can. It is nice to see stores fighting to get your business and offering some good deals.

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: