Doing OK at blogging

I guess I am doing OK with my new blog so far. I get about 20 readers a day so I think that is pretty good. It helps me keep my sanity while looking for work and trying to set up my business.

Business wise I am actually doing not bad. I received my jewelry catalog and price list and I was showing the catalog to a few friends when one of them told me she was the buyer for a local boutique. She is going to ask the owner of the store if they want to carry a line of a higher quality jewelry, right now they just do the cheap costume stuff. She said that the owner might go for it since she was very impressed at the product line. Keeping my fingers crossed on that one.

I am learning to sell anything you need to get out and talk to people - the internet can only do so much for you. You need to get off your butt and get away from the computer to make a real difference in your life.

Well I am right now getting off my butt and getting away from the computer...........

No comments: