Tips for bloggers or how to get the elusive reader

Elusive readers are what bloggers strive to rein in. As a blogger I get side tracked trying to get links to my blog forgetting to write content that my readers will come back to day after day. Some of my postings I must admit are just for me, sort of therapy. Other posts I hope to share new found items of interest. For now I have found a wonderful blog for fellow bloggers to find out about HTML widgets for their blog. There is no way I could even cover what that blog has. It truly is Tips for New Bloggers

Now my blog can get back on track with money saving tips and sharing how to start a business. With that in mind I am sure to get a fair share of readers. Not everyone wants to blog and I find catering to would be bloggers quite boring.

No comments: