Sick of Facebook

Is there anyone else in this world who really dislikes the fact that people will put a link to FaceBook and not realize that in order to see that page you have to be a member of FaceBook? Can people really be that dumb?

It is not only people but businesses that pull that same stunt. Hey...you FaceBook member....yes you....I can't view your dumb page because I am not a member and I don't intend to become one just to read your page.

FaceBook started out as a place where college kids could go and network with other college kids, now that has changed. It use to be that if you were not a real live person, you could not have a FaceBook page. That pushed companies out and those who wanted to start up a fan page for a movie star or club. Now they are welcomed by FaceBook.

I think that FaceBook is trying to take over the world. Just today I was on one of my favorite message boards to read all of the complaints about a little button they added to the message board that you could favor the thread or post on FaceBook. I didn't really care since I am not a member of FaceBook but those who were complained up a storm. They did not want their friends on FaceBook knowing what they did on another website. I can't blame them one bit. After a few hours of compliants, the button was removed from the message board.

So what are your thoughts on FaceBook? Are you sick of it, like it or just don't care?



Authors: Submit Unique Articles to Hundreds of Blogs and Directories

No comments: