Buying a House

Today we have a guest blogger

I appreciate the guest post, Marian Combs

Moving has been a really stressful experience but I?m glad it?s finally over and we can settle into the new place. I love being able to come home to a house that?s 100% ours and know that I can do anything I want to it, from decorating to painting to the furniture we choose. We also got a dog since we have a big backyard now and that?s been a transition as well so there?s just a lot going on right now in our lives. I?ve been doing all the little stuff from going to HtTP://Direct.TV to look into satellite to waiting on the security alarm guy to come by and it?s just getting exhausting! It?s amazing how many things go into getting a new house and how much I like being a homeowner. I just had no idea owning this place would entail a lot more work than renting but if I had known I think I would still do it all over again the exact same way the next time around.

No comments: