Keybank is a rip off

How Keybank in Oregon is trying to rip me off......
I have a very small Checking account at Key Bank. The account is usually under $20 and kept that way for a reason. I was told by the manager that opened the account for me 2 years ago that if there was not enough money in the account to cover a charge or debit the charge or debit would be revoked

I found out that he lied to me.....

A $10 charge blossomed into a -$78!!!! They had so many fees attached to it - a total of $68 in a period of less than 48 hours. Now I am in the throws of getting the account closed but I am getting the run around.

Never again will I deal with that bank.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This also happens with Lloyds TSB in the UK, they made a direct debit payment on my son's account which put him £3.32 overdrawn and he ended with bank charges of over £80.00