Affiliate marketing and why I am going to try it out

Affiliate marketing has always intrigued me. Years ago I thought you just put a bunch of affiliate banners on a website and that was it to affiliate marketing, but I was wrong, so wrong. A good marketer has to convince the reader to want to buy what ever they are writing about. How can people just write a good article and get people to click through a link and buy something? That was the part that intrigued me. The successful ones were not the scam artists but just damn good writers. So I have decided to try my hand at it.

I will write about what I am passionate about and leave the diet supplements and cell phone article writing off of my list. I also spent most of yesterday watching several CEO's of SEO companies give seminars on YouTube about affiliate advertising and my eyes were opened way up. They gave some very insightful guidance on how to go about affiliate advertising without being a jerk or scammer and become known as an expert in your field. That was exactly what I had been looking for.

No comments: