If you have a website or blog this is the best time of year

This is the best time of year to make money online. If you have a blog or website then people and companies are lining up to buy advertising or persuade you to join their affiliate program so you can make a commission on each sale made through your site. You can make money promoting practically anything. I personally make commissions from sales on eBay. They are not MY items but other people's items, I simply send customers to those items knowing that they will buy them. The items can be anything from jewelry to the weight loss pills but I get a commission on each click as long as that click translates into a purchase on eBay.

I have made as much as $50 in one day just sending people to items on eBay. Most do not buy the item I send them to, but they do end up buying something else, which translates into a commission for me.

No comments: